Saturday, July 18, 2009

How'd You Get Your Dough to Rise?


I make it rain.

Confession: I really enjoy working for my money. As I was driving home from work this morning (2:30am), I couldn't help but be proud of earning the money I made tonight. There is something about making HARD EARNED money, that makes the worth 10x more. If someone offered to give me a million dollars tomorrow with no strings attached... I'd probably take it.

BUT, I know I would spend it leisurely and probably run out before I even recognized my haphazard spending pattern. If someone told me I could work my way to a million dollars, I'm pretty positive I'd carefully spend my money and monitor my spending habits.
I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. It just feels good to let it out.
Further more,
I would like everyone to make stacks,
have them on deck,
and make it rain as many times as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment