Saturday, July 11, 2009

Evaluate

Look. I'm about done with myself.

So today I missed a meeting. Just completly slept through my alarm. What is my deal? This is not a Sarah Zuppo move. At all. I even told myself before I fell asleep that I need to wake myself up by 8am. That usually works. WTF. You know, mistakes are allowed, it's just I expect so much more of myself, I think more than other people do. It's to my belief that everyone should do that of themselves, therefore you'll never dissapoint anyone.

I think the reason I'm taking this so hard is because I really LIKE my job. Not many people can say that, that they genuinely like their job. With that being said...I need to step my game up. I need to get back on the positivity train and focus my thoughts. I haven't been doing this lately, which is why I believe I haven't been at 100%.

Sometimes it takes a failure to put you back on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment