Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ehhh. I Gotta Vent YO!

Happy Fourth of July!

Alright, that's about the maximum amount of positivity you're going to get from me during this post. Sorry.

Every once in awhile I get in these, "I want a boyfriend" moods. They last for about a week and they SUCK. Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of boyfriends, or at least 11 1/2 months out of the year I'm not. But occasionally (usually around holidays) I get this empty feeling, which is CRAZY, because I have an enormous support group of family and friends. I couldn't be anymore thankful for them. So what's my problem? I acknowledge that it's normal for a person to feel a want for the opposite sex in terms of a lasting relationship, but it's not like I'm attention deprived. I talk to guys. So what's my deal? I'm not liking this mood I'm in. This is going to have to change asap. I might just let this whole, "I want a boyfriend" mood ride out, so I wont suppress and it comes back to bite me in the ass.



Next negative post:

I have really fond memories of my sister (who's a year older than me) and I on the 4th from previous years. I remember we always use to go to the Chattahoochee River at night and talk. Well, these past couple years have been a little different for us, because we've both kinda went our separate ways. Even though we've gone our separate ways, I sometimes feel like I'm missing my best friend. We were best friends before sisters......
Anyways, I sent her a text asking if she wanted to go the river whenever we each got back to the house later on that night, she said, "Doubt it, I'm not even sure when I'm getting home." I took offense to this because it was something that was sentimental to me. I don't think she realized this, which is okay... I mean it's not written on my forehead and she can't read minds. Sooo... I decided to Tweet about it (she doesn't have a twitter).
I said, "Sometimes I wish I could bitch at my sister, but then I remember she's a pregnant and I let it go." (oh yeah!! btw she's 7 months pregnant)

So I sent it to twitter and I felt a little better... until I got a text from my sister say, "Why the hell did I do?" Yup, you guessed it, I sent it to her.. instead of twitter. What a fuckin dumbass move.

So I sent a text back, "Sorry that wasn't for you. : / I have a lot of fond memories of us on the 4th and I wanted to continue them. But I understand you'll probably be too tired or it'll be too late. I just need to vent sometimes, ya know?"


And.... I never got a text back from her.

Shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment