Saturday, June 27, 2009

And We're OFF


The purpose of this blog:
Details can get a bit fuzzy for me, I kinda wanna change that.
Life itself is an adventure, why not remember it?
The purpose is to... remember my life.



A little bio about yours truley:
My name is Sarah.
I have red(ish) hair.
I have brown eyes.
I live in Atlanta.


I work at Patchwerk Recording Studio's under their Promotions Department
I'm a photographer.
I get paid for my photography.
I rep
I dO MUSIC like it's going out of style.


I like the idea of success.
I believe in change.
I love looking back.
Sometimes the future intimidates me.
I believe in miracles.
I wish I could finish a full cycle of laundry.

My favorite rapper is Ludacris.
I watch football as much as I can.
I really love talent, of any sort.
My favorite color is green.
I have an accessory shopping problem.


The most important thing to know about me:

i love my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment